Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where have I been ???

I have been slack when it comes to blogging. I have turned into the kind of Blogger that I don't care for. A blogger that forgets to post or gets too busy to post.

OK so now I am making a commitment to follow through with my blogging as well as my running.

I have been running, just not as much as I have wanted or needed to do. It has been incredibly busy at work and at home.

I have been able to usually get to the track workouts as well as doing some swim training. I still have the goal of doing some triathlons, hence the swim training.

The biggest news in my running future is the decision to get smart and join in with the crowd utilizing Sam as a running coach.

Sam has graciously offered his assistance, free of charge, his help as a running coach to anyone willing to put forth the effort of training under his guidance. He has learned a lot in his career as a runner and he is the type of person who is not selfish and wants to keep all this valuable knowledge to himself. He gives back to the running community by helping others accomplish their goals. Sam is a great role model, not only as a runner, but as a family man, friend, and person. Not everyone would donate so much of their valuable time to help soooo many people. For that I want to say thank you !!!

Now for the hard part............to get my butt out there and do all these awesome workouts Sam has in store for me.........................faster times.......better shape..............leaner body...........here I come !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It only takes a little self control to become a member of Team POD (Pain of Discipline). You are on your way.

    ReplyDelete