Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yayyy I finally made a new post !!!

Wow I have been slack as heck....last post was in May.

Well this is for Kat........she gets on to me every time she sees me about not posting.

I should have been posting as there has been a lot going on.

I have stayed true to my word and have been running consistently.....amazingly consistent.
I have went from running 6 miles a year ( 3 miles at the bi-annual SWAT requals ), to 84 miles for the month of August.

My mileage has creeped up by having good running partners and doing my daily run at work during my lunch hour.

Here is the breakdown of my monthly mileage from the beginning of the year.
Jan: 24 miles ( included 1/2 marathon )
Feb: 14 miles
March: 09 miles
April: 18 miles
May:35 miles
June: 53 miles
July: 77 miles
August: 84 miles

Can you tell when I started running at lunchtime ( May ).

I think it's being able to get a run in almost every day of the week that has helped out so much,
plus the fact that most of the lunchtime runs are usually in the 5-6 mile range.....sure makes those numbers add up...................


Well it's time for my lunch time run...........gotta stay consistent......with running and blogging.

I promise Kat I will be as consistent with my blogging as I am my running.....if I'm not you can get Chuck to nag me.......you know how I love that.

My next blog will tell ya'll about my speed......has my pace quickened with all these base miles.......hhhhmmmmm............stay tuned !!!!

1 comment: