Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Posts in one day.....is Hell freezing over ???

Did a nice lil 5 miler at lunch.....which is good seeing how I didn't have a running partner today.
And if you know me......I need motivation, and having a partner is usually all it takes to get me out there.....peer pressure is a b!&@# !!!

I set out to try a new twist on the route I usually run. I was going to turn this into a loop run today, down at the Riverwalk. When I got to Central City Park, I had gone 2 miles. So I turned around and headed back to the starting point......knowing full well that this was going to be a 4 mile day......well at about mile number 3.75, I got greedy and figured what was one more mile.

So I turned around at the end and backtracked twice more at the half mile point ( from the start ) to give me another mile. So I ended up with a nice number........5.............!!!

It was nice down there.......wasn't too humid or hot.......and running alone wasn't as bad as I thought.


Gonna try and get some swim laps in after work today.......Planning on doing the Vidalia Sprint Tri. next Saturday.

My next post I'll try and recap the Labor Day Road Race........( that was my Goal race for the year )

No comments:

Post a Comment