Monday, February 9, 2009

Life Goes On.....

Well it has been a while since I have posted, and there's good reason.

Well I usually post after doing some type of running.
Well I haven't ran in two weeks......so there !!!

The last time I ran was two Friday's ago. Me and Tim and Stephanie ran part of the Run-Fit-Sports weekly run. It was an awesome run, as the weather was just perfect.

We ran through Idle Hour Country Club and then through the Wesleyan Campus on around by the Presidents House and back to our cars. But as you know by now we just can't stop on some odd number so we ran around the perimeter of the parking lot until we reached 3.5 miles.

Ok so now the reason I haven't run lately.

I am going through a divorce and as none of them are never pleasant I was given an ultimatum two days before my little girl, Madison's 5th birthday. So I packed by bags and headed to friends to stay with until I can find a place of my own.

I need to RUN......I want to RUN....I will RUN.....running does the body good and in my case does the mind good as well.

See ya'll at the track workout tomorrow night so I can get back to running.

No comments:

Post a Comment