Monday, December 15, 2008

Time to Quit Running !!!!

Well I have been reading one of Galloways books on running and trainnig. I'm seeing how much running and training there is associated to getting better or faster, and it seems like an ungodly amount of time dedicated to the sport.


So it looks like it's time for me to throw in the hat and give it up before I have invested too much time !!!














NOT !!!


It's time for me to step up my running and get my butt out there and start logging more days running......the speed will come later.......it's time for me to quit making excuses and start DOING. So TIM,,....AMY.... and anyone else who dosen't mind a slow pace....get ready for the phone calls to start coming more frequently......let's get out there cause........................................."The Slow Man Runneth"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! PT let me run a whole 20 minutes on the treadmill today and HOPEFULLY my orthotics will come in this week so I can get some REAL runs in!

    ReplyDelete